Being a Box Fit Instructor is highly rewarding and extremely fun!! It will undoubtedly be the best career choice you will make as a fitness professional.
After your training, you’ll have your own dedicated location where you have free rein to set up as many Box Fit classes in that area as you wish and earn as much money as you like, with no restrictions.
We are currently looking for Box Fit Instructors in the following locations: NEWBURY, PANGBOURNE, BASINGSTOKE and TADLEY
To find out more about becoming an instructor with Totally Smashed It, please complete the short form below
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS DO I NEED TO BECOME A BOX FIT INSTRUCTOR?
Totally Smashed It Gym Base Boxing Qualification
HOW LONG DOES TRAINING TAKE AND WHO GIVES IT?
Steve Buchanan, owner of Totally Smashed It and qualified Boxing Instructor, personally provides the 2-day training course from Boxing fundamentals to running successful Box Fit classes.
WHAT WILL I LEARN IN THE TRAINING?
Becoming a Box Fit Instructor with Totally Smashed It will give you the opportunity to continue your Professional Fitness Instructor Development and be able to lead Box Fit classes, individuals and groups to a very high standard.
In the training you’ll learn:
• Boxing Combinations. How to create and teach them.
• Demonstrate and teach advanced pad work
• Demonstrate and teach advanced boxing footwork
• Demonstrate and teach Boxing defensive movements
• How to plan and create effective Box Fit Classes
• How to deliver effective Box Fit Classes
• Identify Health & Safety aspects to be taken into consideration when planning a Box Fit class
• Describe and explain the benefits of Boxing as exercise
• Identify screening and be able to screen their clients effectively prior to taking part in a Box Fit class.
HOW WILL I BE ASSESSED?
Your assessment will be ongoing as long as you are a part of the team. However, you will be assessed on your course and given constructive feedback in the first instant. As a Totally Smashed It Instructor, after your training, you are expected to have a high level of technical ability so that you can teach you classes to a high standard and these are some of the areas you will be assessed on. Once you have passed your training you will be issued a Totally Smashed It Gym Based Boxing Certificate and then the fun really begins!